DEALERS SPECIALIZED IN BOOKS-ON-BOOKS
Any comments, questions??
The Veatchs Arts of the Book
Antiquarian booksellers since 1975, The Veatchs specialize in:
∑ Printing History & Typography ∑ The History of the Book
∑ Book Arts (Papermaking, Bookbinding, Calligraphy, and Graphic Design)
∑ Private Presses & Illustrated Books ∑ Color Printing
∑Five Centuries of Fine Printing
The Veatchs are the sole distributors for the Grolier Club.
- STUDIO BIBLIOGRAFICO MARINI
- Books on Books, Artistsí Books, Art.....
- LETTERATURA ITALIANA DEL '900
- VOLUMI CON INCISIONI ORIGINALI
- ARTE - EX LIBRIS
- LIBRI D'ARTISTA
- RIVISTE LETTERARIE
- CHARTA BOOK COMPANY
Charta Book Company is an online (e)mail-order bookshop owned and operated by Christopher Handy in Indianapolis, Indiana. Charta's stock includes good used and out-of-print books in many fields, with an emphasis on the printing arts, graphic design, and bibliography. Other areas of special interest are the fine and decorative arts, early Indiana imprints, state history, and signed, unusual, or particularly fine material by Indiana authors. We offer Interloc search service for books in these and all other areas.
- EUROBOOKS LIMITED:
- Steel and copperplate books and BINDINGS
- ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS:
- Manuscripts, Atlasses and Books of Hours
- luxurious facsimiles in limited and numbered editions.
- IBIS, THE BOOK ARTS:
- specializes in rare Judaica, as well as books and prints by LEONARD
- WONDER BOOK:
- Dutch bookseller, specialized in old trades, techniques and processes, with section BOOKS & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- OAK KNOLL,
- publishers and
booksellers specialized in the sale of books about books..On-line catalogues
- XERXES BOOKS,
- online catalogs in many subjectfields, including books-on-books.
- WILSEY RARE
- Wilsey Rare Books was established in 1975. Initially a general bookshop, since
1981 Wilsey has operated as a mail order business. They also exhibit at book fairs
in the U.S. and overseas. Specialized in books on the book arts (typography,
calligraphy, bookbinding and papermaking), printing history, color plate books,
illustration, fine binding, private press books and rare and beautiful books of all
periods. Wilsey Rare Books is owned and operated by Edward Ripley-Duggan
and Carol Maltby from their home in the Catskill Mountains near Woodstock, N.Y.
- THE BOOKPRESS Ltd,
- Williamsburg, Virginia . Founded in 1973, The Bookpress Ltd. is a full service antiquarian book shop
located in Williamsburg's famous Merchant Square. Selling a wide range of books, maps, and prints. Additionally, frequent catalogues are issued featuring books on Architecture, the Book Arts, the History of Printing, Colonial Americana, Art Reference,
Bibliography and an array of rare books in all subject areas.
Copyright ©1998 by http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED